The RCM is seeking to engage a fixed-term (30 month) Project Manager (at Research Associate level) to join its Centre for Performance Science.
You will undertake research on the HEartS project (Health, Economic and Social impact of the ARTs), a £1 million public health project funded by the AHRC examining the impact of the arts and culture on health and wellbeing, from individual, social and economic perspectives. Further information is available at www.PerformanceScience.ac.uk/HEARTS.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
• You will have a track record of research in Performance Science or a related field,
• You will have experience of recruiting participants to take part in large-scale research studies,
• You will have expertise in managing, processing and analysing large datasets,
• You will have the organisational skills to oversee and deliver public engagement and impact events,
• You will have a track record of working in academic research environments and writing and publishing peer-reviewed research.
For further details of this position and to apply, please visit the RCM website at www.rcm.ac.uk/jobs. CVs without an application form will not be accepted.
Please ensure that you include the Job Reference Number when submitting your application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12pm on Monday 21 August 2017.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 4 September 2017.
The Royal College of Music is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Contact: Isabella Enstrom, HR Assistant | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 020 7591 4784
Visit the website. »