Schott Music London are looking to appoint a Deputy Manager (Retail) based in their Central London music shop, as part of a small team selling music products to teachers, musicians and customers worldwide.
Under supervision of the General Manager (Retail), the role involves responsibility for ensuring high levels of customer service, face-to-face selling, and engaging with customers to ensure customers have a positive in-store experience.
The candidate will require the following experience:
• Tertiary level education or equivalent in music is essential
• A high level of computer literacy
• Experience in retail, and / or a commercial sales / marketing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A good knowledge/keen interest in classical music and music education.
Please send your CV and a covering letter marked: “Deputy Manager (Retail)” to:
General Manager — Retail Schott Music Ltd, 48 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7BB
Or email: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 27th March 2017.
Please note that because of the high demand we will not be able to reply to all applications. If you do not hear back from us within two weeks of the closing date unfortunately your application will not have been successful.
Visit the website. »